a few minutes in the pan, and it’s ready
Soy chicken with vegetables is a dish that is ready in just a few minutes, with soft and crunchy ingredients that complement each other.
Soy chicken with vegetables is a simple dish that perfectly combines the sweetness of the meat with the crunchiness of the vegetables. Soy sauce adds sprint, flavor, and gives that oriental flavor who like it a lot. Before starting, here is a piece of advice that will be very useful especially if you are not very familiar with this ingredient: as always when you use soy sauce – already very tasty by itself – you must pay close attention to the amount of salt you add to the preparation.
How to make soy chicken with vegetables
- First, prepare the vegetables: clean i spring onions and cut them into slices using only the white and light green parts.
- Wash and peel them carrots and cut them into cubes or small slices.
- Wash them zuchinisremove the apical parts and cut them into slices keeping the peel.
- Wash the cabbage and chop it a strips.
- Cut the chicken breast into cubes or morsels about 1.5-2 centimeters in size.
- Take a non-stick pan, pour in two tablespoons of EVO oil and add the vegetables. Do them skip for 5-7 minutes. They must be cooked but remain crunchy: in this way you preserve their flavor and their nutritional properties.
- Wait to salt and pepper.
- Temporarily pour the cooked vegetables into a bowl. In the same pan, in which you can leave the juices of the vegetables, pour the chicken and the almonds and put it back on the fire.
- Sauté for two minutes, then add the soy sauce. Turn up the heat and let most of the liquids evaporate, they should take 2-3 minutes.
- Put the vegetables back in the pan, mix well and cook for a minute. Only now salt and pepper.
- Now all you have to do is divide into plates and serve.
To the vegetables recommended by us, you can substitute the ones you prefer, or the ones you have in the fridge.
Soy chicken with the classic recipe
For this recipe you will need the following ingredients.
- 500 g of chicken.
- 60ml of soy sauce.
- 30 g of acacia honey.
- To prepare this quick and easy recipe, you can choose whether to start from whole chest and cut it yourself, or for a quicker solution, you can buy i chicken nuggets already cut.
- Start the marinade. In a bowl put the soy sauce, the honey (we recommend the acacia one as it does not have a strong taste that could cover the other flavours) and the chicken. You do marinate for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- After that, take a non-stick pan and pour a drizzle of oil. Pour the marinated chicken and soy-honey dressing into the pan.
- Fate cook for 10 minutes, until the liquid has dried and the chicken has caramelized. If your sauce is consumed before 10 minutes, add a little more soy sauce.
Chicken with soy and vegetables is a tasty second course that can be kept in the refrigerator for about 2-3 days in a container with an airtight lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
If you want to try another quick but equally tasty main course, we recommend the chicken salad.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#minutes #pan #ready