a fresh and delicious dessert suitable for everyone
Yoghurt and cherry cake fresh and delicious sweet to serve at the end of a lunch or dinner with friends and that never leaves you unsatisfied.
Who doesn’t like cherries? The yogurt and cherry cake is the ideal choice for those who want to serve a fresh and sweet dessert at the end of a special lunch or dinner. The preparation is very simple, it will take very few minutes, but the final result will conquer everyone.
Are you curious? We go to the kitchen and let’s make this quick and easy dessert together.
Preparing the recipe for the yoghurt and cherry cake
- Start by beating the eggs with the sugar until they are clear and frothy.
- At this point, add it unsweetened plain yogurt (make sure it’s at room temperature) and the seed oil. Keep slamming everything with electric whips so that they are best incorporated.
- Now join them too well sieved powders (flour, baking powder, cornstarch and a pinch of salt) and continue to mix vigorously.
- Wash the cherries well, dry them and pass them in the flour before adding them to the cake mix (this will help to ensure that they don’t sink too much during cooking).
- Now bake a 180°C for about 40 minutes and take out the cake only when it has passed the toothpick test. Being a very moist dessert, depending on the oven, it may need a few more minutes to cook.
- Once cold unmold and serve on the table.
If you liked this dessert why not try the bublanina too?
We recommend storing the cake in a cool, dry place maximum 2-3 days, preferably under a special glass bell. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#fresh #delicious #dessert #suitable