a super tasty single dish
Baked asparagus omelette light but at the same time very tasty thanks to the addition of onion and grated cheese. All to try.
If you are looking for a unique dish facile to prepare you cannot miss the recipe for baked asparagus omelette. Cooking makes the omelette soft and light, but thanks to the combination of asparagus, cheese and onion you will have a very tasty single dish. Here is the recipe to follow step by step that will amaze you and make you think of nothing else!
Preparation of the baked asparagus omelette
- First, rinse and clean the asparagus by removing the white part of the stem, then steam them for about 7-8 minutes or boil them for 5 minutes.
- Once ready, let them cool and then divide the stems, cutting them into slices of the size you prefer, but leaving the tips intact.
- Put the finely chopped onion in a pan with a drizzle of oil and let it brown, then add the asparagus for a few minutes, just as long as they take. some colour.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl, add two or three generous handfuls of grated cheese, salt and pepper.
- Add the warmed onion and vegetables to the egg mixture and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a pan lined with baking paper (or buttered) and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20-25 minutes or in any case just enough to obtain a nice golden omelette.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and serve immediately, enjoy your meal!
How to make an omelette with asparagus? Variations of a quick recipe
If you prefer, you can prepare the asparagus and bacon omelette in the oven or even with ham, just brown the diced salami in a pan and add it to the rest of the ingredients. And for a very quick recipe, try the spaghetti omelette! Otherwise, there are plenty of other asparagus recipes to try.
Furthermore, to make this dish even more delicious by adding a little ricotta to the mixture, approximately will be enough 150 g for 3 eggs, and mix delicately so that everything is amalgamated: the result will be a thick and soft baked asparagus omelette. Instead of ricotta you can also opt to add approx 100 g of unsweetened plain yogurt or diced cheese (here too 100 g will be fine) such as scamorza or provola.
We recommend keeping for maximum 1 day in the fridge this omelette, well covered by the transparent film. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#super #tasty #single #dish