Baked pork ribs: the recipe
Pork ribs are succulent and delicious, perfect to serve to impress your dinner guests.
Today we are preparing the recipe for marinated baked pork ribs, a dish to be enjoyed with your hands together with a nice one Iced beer and in the company of friends or family. If you are looking for an exquisite second course of meat, you are in the right place!
These appetizing ribs are not only delicious, but also very easy to make. The secret of their taste is not only cooking, but above all the marinade, the most important process for obtaining tender and tasty meat. Today, in addition to all the steps, we will also see what are the main secrets for a perfect marinade.
We also advise you to buy the ribs in a whole piece and portion them only after they are cooked. This way they will be even more juicy. let’s start right away to prepare these fantastic pork chops in the oven!
How to cook pork chops in the oven
- Are you ready for the recipe of the pork ribs in the oven? So let’s start with the marinade for the ribs. Crush the garlic and put it in a container resealable together with all the aromatic herbs, a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, pepper and onion. Add the meat, mixing everything well and cover completely with the red wine.
- Leave rest in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
- Once you have waited the necessary time, drain the meat from the marinade and arrange the ribs on a lined baking sheet. Cook at the temperature of 200°C for about fifteen minutes.
- Meanwhile, strain the marinade, keeping only the liquid aside. Once the 15 minutes have passed, remove the ribs from the oven and spannellatele with the sauce.
- Continue cooking the ribs in the oven for another 30 minuteswetting twice more with the marinade.
- When the tacks are well cooked, remove them and finally let them rest portion them cutting the meat between one bone and another. Enjoy your meal!
No way to use the oven? Then you can try the pan-fried ribs: vi they will surprise!
If you liked the recipe for pork ribs in the oven, find out preparation video:
How to marinate pork ribs: tips for use
The real secret to this recipe, as you may have guessed, lies in the marinade. There are tons of ways to flavor meat and spice it up juicy e perfumed at the right point, and if you want to vary, here are some ideas and tips for a perfect marinade.
- Usually for a perfect balancing of flavours, it is recommended to marinate the meat with an acidic, fatty and spicy element. In our recipe, for example, we have used red wine and extra virgin olive oil, as well as various edible spices herbs aromatic.
- Another solution can be to balance the oil with lemon juice, also adding a emulsifier that holds the two elements together and makes them bind: excellent, in this case, mustard, which will guarantee a perfect mix between the fatty element (oil) and the acidic element (lemon). Also add garlic and aromatic herbs and that’s it!
- If, on the other hand, you want a more oriental marinade, you can leave the meat to rest with soy sauce, ginger and 1 stick of lemongrass: your meat will acquire a truly original and exotic flavour. Seeing is believing!
If you want, then, you can also try adding other ingredients, such as honey, paprika, barbecue sauce or others herbs and spices, or replace the wine with a delicious one aromatic beer, ideal ally of meat. Always remember that the secret lies in the balance between sweetness, acidity and fatness.
You love each other elaborate on this aspect of the recipe, here are all the secrets of marinating ribs!
Store in the fridge for 1/2 days maximumalways in a tightly closed container. To recover the leftovers the next day, cover them with barbecue sauce and heat them in the oven: you will give new life to your ribs!
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#Baked #pork #ribs #recipe