Baked potato crusted sea bass recipe: an easy second course
February 21, 2023 Italin cuisine 0 Comments
Potato-crusted sea bass is a delicious and light second course. It is excellent to be served on any occasion…
The potato crusted sea bass recipe is really delicious, as well as being a dish easy and fast to prepare. Furthermore, baked sea bass fillets are simple to make and very light.
Being a light dish it is recommended in any diet, but that doesn’t mean it lacks flavour. Indeed it is a plate very tasty, excellent to be served during a dinner with friends or for a light lunch break. Let’s see how to cook baked sea bass in a potato crust.
How to prepare sea bass fillets in a potato crust
- To prepare this dish, start with the potatoes, peel them, wash them and cut them into thin slices.
- Put them to boil for about 5 minutes in a saucepan filled with boiling salted water. When the necessary time has elapsed, drain them and leave them to cool.
- on the part clean the fishfillet it, with the help of a knife blade remove the skin and entrails, also remove the head and fins.
- Place the fillets in a baking tray, covered with baking paper, place the potato slices on top, so as to cover them and form a crust.
- Season it all with a handful of coarse salt, a sprinkling of pepper, thyme and parsley, chop the sprigs of rosemary and the clove of garlic. Sprinkle everything with a drizzle of oil.
- Bake in a preheated oven 200°C for about 25 minutes. When cooked, take them out and serve them hot.
We recommend consume at the moment the dish, while it is still hot.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#Baked #potato #crusted #sea #bass #recipe #easy