Baked vegetable meatloaf recipe with lentils
December 27, 2022 Italin cuisine 0 Comments
Vegetable meatloaf with flavored lentils: here is the recipe for preparing an excellent second course, delicious and different from the usual.
Today we offer you a second light dish but yummy: the lentil and vegetable meatloaf! Try it as a second course or as a single dish to accompany even with verdure cooked in the hole. You can make it from scratch, but it’s also a great upcycle recipe when you have leftover lentils and veggies to take out. Here’s the recipe!
Preparation of vegetarian meatloaf
- Start by washing and peeling the courgettes and aubergines. Clean the peppers, remove the seeds and internal filaments then cut the vegetables into cubes.
- Fate brown all the vegetables in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil to soften them.
- In the meantime, put the bread in a bowl, soften it with a little milk for about ten minutes.
- When cooked, take the vegetables, remove the garlic and put them in a colander to remove the excess liquid. Then put the vegetables in a bowl, add the squeezed bread, the chopped basil, the blended lentils, the orange zest and a pinch of salt.
- Start ad knead in order to mix the ingredients by adding the breadcrumbs just enough to make the mixture homogeneous but soft.
- Spread the mixture thus obtained on a baking tray lined with baking paper and level well so as to obtain a meatloaf and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 30 minutes.
- When cooked let it rest the meatloaf in the oven for about ten minutes before serving. Enjoy your meal!
Alternatively, here are all of our meatloaf recipes!
Meatloaf prepared following this recipe can be stored in refrigerator for 1-2 days maximum! We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2022 – PC
#Baked #vegetable #meatloaf #recipe #lentils