Braised cabbage with mushrooms and chickpeas
1. Peel the carrots, wash, grate on a coarse grater, put in a frying pan.
2. Peel onions, rinse with cold water, finely chop, add to the pan to the carrots.
3. Wash the mushrooms, add to the pan. !!! If the mushrooms are large, then cut them into plates. You can also use fresh frozen mushrooms.
4. Cut the cabbage into thin strips, wash and add to the pan with the rest of the vegetables.
5. Add vegetable oil to the pan with vegetables, mix and simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring constantly.
6. Then add boiled chickpeas, mix and simmer for another 5 minutes.
7. Add tomato ketchup to the pan with cabbage, salt, season with a mixture of peppers to taste, bay leaf, pour water, mix and simmer for about 10 minutes under a closed lid until the liquid evaporates.
8. Then mix the contents of the pan well, cover with a lid and let it brew.
9. Serve stewed cabbage with mushrooms and chickpeas, sprinkled with finely chopped green onions, and serve. Bon appetit!
#Braised #cabbage #mushrooms #chickpeas