Bread rolls made from two types of flour
1. All products are at room temperature. We mix 2 types of flour.
2. In 100 ml of warm water, stir 3 tbsp. kvass concentrate. Add to liquid: 2 tbsp. vegetable oil, 1 tsp salt, 0.5 tbsp. Sahara.
3. Sift 150 g flour and 1/3 tsp. yeast. I added a little yeast to the dough – this is for the speed of raising the dough. You can not add, but a long time to wait.
4. Mix until the dough is homogeneous.
5. Close the bowl with a towel and let the dough “rest” a little, about 30 minutes.
6. Then pour out the remaining water 100 ml and add flour in small parts.
7. When it becomes difficult to mix with a spoon, dust the countertop with flour and lay out the dough.
8. We mix the rest of the flour into the dough and round it up.
9. Lubricate the bowl and dough with vegetable oil, close tightly with a transparent bag or film. We put the bowl in a warm place for 1.5-2 hours.
10. During this time, the dough must be kneaded 2 times.
11. You can make bread from this dough. I made buns. Lubricate (a little) the countertop with vegetable oil and form a rectangle from the dough, 1-1.5 cm thick.
12. Roll up the rectangle into a roll.
13. Divide the roll into 9 equal parts.
14. Roll out each part into a long cake …
15. . …. and roll into a roll.
16. We cover the baking sheet with a silicone mat or baking paper (butter) and lay out the buns.
17. Cover the blanks with a towel and leave to rise in a warm place for 30 minutes. Then slightly cut the top of the buns and put the baking sheet in the oven preheated to 230 C for 10 minutes.
18. Then lower the temperature to 200 C and bake for 15-20 minutes or until done. Buns are ready! They are very soft and fragrant, the smell of bread kvass. Bon appetit!
19. Sourdough: yeast – 5 g, sugar – 5 g, flour of the 1st grade – 60 g, water – 120 g. I cook like this. I mix products. When the dough begins to foam in the heat, I transfer it to a jar and put it on the table for two days. Do not forget to stir 3-4 times during the day. The smell of sourdough should be bread, no acid. For baking, I take 3 tbsp. for 300 g of flour and the remaining sourdough, I feed it with flour and warm water to make a dough, like for pancakes (3 tablespoons of flour + a little water). I no longer add yeast to sourdough. Let stand warm until a foamy cap appears, mix and put in the refrigerator. I use it 1-2 times a week, it does not sour, on the contrary, it acquires a greater aroma of baked bread. If you take more than 300 g of flour, cook more sourdough at the rate of 10 g of yeast, ….
#Bread #rolls #types #flour