2. First, prepare the marinade for the chicken. Put honey in a bowl, add soy sauce, ground black pepper and “Grainy” mustard TM “Maheev”.
3. Mix the mixture well. The marinade is ready.
4. Put the chicken legs in a deep bowl. (I previously removed the skin from the legs). Add cooked marinade. We mix. Cover the bowl with a lid and refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. While the chicken legs are marinating, chop the onion and garlic.
6. After 1 hour, take out the bowl of chicken legs from the refrigerator. We put a deep thick-walled frying pan on the fire. Warm up well. Pour vegetable oil. Lay out the chicken thighs. Fry 5 minutes on one side.
7. Then turn over the legs and fry for 5 minutes on the other side. Then we remove the legs in a separate bowl.
8. Put the chopped onion and garlic into the pan.
9. Fry vegetables for 5 minutes.
10. Return the fried chicken legs to the pan.
11. Add the remaining marinade, clean boiled water and salt to the pan. Bring the contents of the pan to a boil. Then turn down the heat to medium. Close the pan with a lid and cook the dish for 30 minutes.
12. During cooking, turn the legs over 1 time for even cooking.
13. Cut the apples into slices.
14. Remove the lid of the pan and put the chopped apples into the pan. Then cover the pan with a lid. We cook the dish for another 10 minutes.
15. After 10 minutes, remove the pan from the heat. The dish is ready.
16. Put the chicken on the plates. We add greenery.