Crispy potato and mushroom filling
1. We clean the vegetables. Boil potatoes in salted water.
2. Prepare the custard dough. Sift the flour onto the work surface of the table and make a funnel in it. Let’s boil the water. Without cooling, mix it with oil and salt. Pour the hot mixture into the flour well.
3. Stir the dough first with a spatula, raking flour from the edge to the center, then knead with your hands. If the dough does not come together, add 1 tbsp. water.
4. Let the dough rest for half an hour, covering it with a bowl or towel, after which you can start shaping.
5. Prepare the filling. Finely chop the onion and garlic, three carrots on a coarse grater.
6. Fry the onion, garlic and carrots in vegetable oil.
7. Grind boiled potatoes and mix with sautéing. Add seasoning and salt, mix.
8. We form walnut balls from the potato mixture. It turned out 13 pieces.
9. Finely chop the pickled mushrooms.
10. We form cakes from potato balls and put mushrooms (1 tsp). Then we close the mushrooms with potatoes and form balls. The filling is ready!
11. Roll out the dough into a “sausage”, f = 3 cm and divide into 2 parts. We put one part in a transparent bag and put it in the refrigerator.
12. Divide the second part of the dough into 13 parts and roll into balls. Cover the dough balls and leave for 20 minutes. Then we grease the countertop with vegetable oil and roll each ball (thickness 0.8-1 ml) into a circle (φ = 14 cm). I put the stuffing.
13. Close the filling.
14. From above, we collect the edge of the cake in folds.
15. Close the top and twist the tail of the dough a little.
16. Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and put the workpieces, folds down. Fry until golden brown and crispy.
17. Then turn over and pour in a little water, 1-2 tablespoons. Close the pan with a lid and cook until the dough skin around the edges becomes transparent. The bottom will brown a little.
18. Serve the dish hot with sauce and vegetables. We proceed with the second part of the test in the same way as with the first. I made another recipe out of it. The filling in the recipe is for only one part of the dough. Bon appetit!
#Crispy #potato #mushroom #filling