Crispy tofu recipe with stir-fried broccoli
Crispy tofu with broccoli: quick and easy recipe for those who want to try a healthy and genuine second course, here’s how to prepare it!
Crispy tofu with broccoli is a simple dish to prepare and is perfect for those who want to serve a tasty, tasty dish, but at the same time light. In fact, no ingredients of animal origin are used in this dish, given that the broccoli is combined with tofu. The latter is a derivative of soyis subjected to curdling like cheeses, and is ideal for those who are lactose intolerant or for those who have eliminated ingredients of animal origin from their diet.
Tofu has a rather neutral taste and can therefore be used in many preparations, is excellent baked, raw, fried, but also sautéed with broccoli as in this recipe. Let’s see how it’s prepared now!
How to cook crispy tofu with broccoli in a pan
- Start by cutting the broccoli tops and wash them under running cold water.
- Put a pot of water on the fire, bring to a boil and let it boil cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Drain the broccoli very delicately then take a large frying pan, place on the heat and heat a drizzle of oil.
- Add the peeled garlic and the chilli pepper, let it brown for a few moments then add the broccoli tops, the diced tofu and the sunflower seeds.
- Mix and let it taste for a couple of minutes. Add the soy sauce if you like it and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Turn off the fire and serve immediately, bon appétit!
If you like this ingredient here are other recipes with tofu.
We recommend consuming the vegan second course at the moment, otherwise you can keep it in the fridge for 2-3 dayscovered with a special transparent film.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#Crispy #tofu #recipe #stirfried #broccoli