DIY cutlery napkin: the most practical methods
You can set the table with style: with some practical and imaginative methods to create a do-it-yourself napkin holder.
It doesn’t take much to make the table truly special, for a lunch or dinner with friends. One of the most practical and imaginative ideas is to create a DIY napkin holder. A very nice tip to put into practice in your own homes and using only a cloth napkin. Choose a color that matches perfectly with the tablecloth or crockery, to create an effect that will leave your guests speechless. There are many ways to make one and all are simple. In this article, we recommend some truly unmissable
Original ideas for a do-it-yourself cutlery napkin holder
This method is, perhaps, simpler and allows you to create as many folds as you likeso as to insert the cutlery in one fold and insert a flower or a card in another.
- Begin by folding the napkin in 4 parts.
- Take the first layer and fold it inside, then take the second one and repeat the same action.
- Repeat the same operation a third time with the third layerif you want to create a third fold.
- Take the right side and fold it back towards the center. Then, do the same with the other side, overlapping (backward) the first side. In a few moves, the game is done!
A second tip on how to make a cutlery holder with a napkin
- First, spread the napkin completely on the table. Self it has embroideryposition it so that the embroidery is at the top right.
- Take the flaps below (those closest to you) and overlap them with the other two places at the top; this way, you are folding the napkin in half.
- Fold the napkin again from right to left. Take the top right corner and fold it going down to the left.
- Turn the napkin a 90° and fold down the other two corners, placing them one under the other.
- Turn the napkin 90° again e turn it over.
- Fold the left side towards the center and then the right side. Flip again and the folds are ready. In each you can insert a cutlery.
How to fold a napkin into an envelope
With a piece of fabric, you can create a small envelope, to put cutlery, a note or any object inside. This way, you can get an original placeholder.
- To make an envelope out of a napkin, start by unfolding it on the table.
- Fold it diagonally, forming two triangles: the two points must not touch, but be spaced apart About 1 and a half cm.
- Take the right tip of the base of the triangle and bring it towards the central point of the longest side; do the same with the other tip.
- Turn the napkin upside down.
- Take the base and fold it upwards, reaching a 1/3 of the height.
- Turn the napkin over and bring the lowest point downwards. Your fabric bag is ready.
More advice: here’s how to set the table according to bon ton.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2022 – PC
#DIY #cutlery #napkin #practical #methods