Easiest side dish recipe ever!
Lemon agretti are an easy and very quick side dish to prepare: here is the recipe!
Today we offer you the recipe for preparing agretti with lemon, ideal to serve as a side dish. Also known as barba di frate, lischi or lischeri, agretti are aemerald green grass typical of spring.
They can be used as a side dish to accompany meat, eggs or fish, they are rich in antioxidants, they are useful for purifying the intestines, kidneys and liver and are rich in watervitamina A, B, e C.
In today’s recipe we will clean them well, blanch them in water, season them with lemon juice and… the game is done: here is the recipe!
Preparation of lemon agretti
- Remove the roots stem by stem, wash well the agretti under cold water (or in water and baking soda) taking care to rinse them several times.
- Remove the most damaged and withered stems.
- Put the agretti in a saucepan filled with water a blanch for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, squeeze the juice from the two lemons, filter it and pour it into a glass. Add a little oil and salt and mix to obtain aemulsion.
- At this pointdrain the agretti, cut them into small piecesdrain them well and put them in a bowl.
- Season the vegetables with the prepared emulsion, mix well and serve with a second of your choice. Enjoy your meal!
The agretti prepared following this recipe can be stored in the refrigerator and inside an airtight container for a day. Remember that lemon tends to cook foods, so if you leave them too long you will compromise the final result!
Variations of the lemon agretti
If you want to make your side dish even tastier you can add some cherry tomatoes cut into wedges and aromatic herbs such as basil o parsley. What do you say, instead, to make them a light second course also adding olives and pine nuts?
As we have seen, agretti are excellent blanched, but perhaps not everyone knows that they can also be eaten raw and in salad for a detail contour raw foodist. For a dish that does not require any cooking steps, just wash them properly and season them with lemon juice. We advise you, however, to choose agretti very fresh!
If you like this spring herb, we recommend all of our recipes with agretti
We recommend to consume within a few hours your side dish with agretti, lemon in fact tends to cook the vegetables, making them very tasty to unappetizing in a short time. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#Easiest #side #dish #recipe