Einladung zur Foodblogbilanz 2022 | Feed me up before you go-go
There it is, the second Advent. The scent of mulled wine is in the air, it’s freezing cold outside, fairy lights illuminate balconies and front gardens everywhere – the memory that there are only 20 days until Christmas and that the year is drawing to a close is getting louder and louder. And that also means: The Food blog bilanz 2022 – the traditional one culinary review of the year – calls! Also this year we would like to invite you to look back on the highlights and lowlights with us and many other (food) bloggers. We want to find out which new culinary discoveries, favorite recipes and taste aberrations have shaped your year. As always, the annual blog event all about the eight questions that arise Sabine from tastes like more came up with nine years ago. Since the blog event has become a post-Christmas tradition for many food bloggers over the years, we would like to continue Sabine’s great idea this year and invite all bloggers to participate and answer the questions below.
Food blog balance sheet 2022 – this is how you can participate
Do you have a (food) blog? Great, then answer the questions listed below on your blog and publish the article at the end of the year, feel free to link us in it and leave a comment with a link to your contribution under this blog post. You decide when exactly your blog post goes online, we collect all links to the participating posts in our own food blog balance sheet 2022, which is published on 31.12.2022, at 9 o’clock appear here will.
When posting on Instagram, Facebook and Co., please use #Foodblogbalancesheet2022. We look forward to your annual reviews!
All food blog balances from the past year can be found in this post.
Food blog balance 2022 – the questions
1. What was your most successful blog article in 2022?
2. Which three of your own blog articles from this year meant the most to you personally?
3. And which three from other blogs inspired you the most?
4. Which of the recipes you published in 2022 did you cook the most – and why?
5. What cooking or blog issue has you been dealing with in 2022? And did you solve it?
6. What was your biggest culinary discovery of the year – which food, which recipe, which kitchen technique, which taste opened up a whole new world for you?
7. What was the best (or funniest) search term that brought visitors to your blog?
8. What do you wish for yourself and your blog in 2023?
Fotocredit: Annie Spratt via Unsplash.
#Einladung #zur #Foodblogbilanz #Feed #gogo