fluffy banana cake recipe
Banana cake is a delicious, soft and perfect cake to serve for breakfast, but also as a dessert at the end of a dinner.
Here’s one for you beautiful banana cake, a dessert that is not prepared much at home, but which is a great delicious alternative to classics torte of apples or simple that are usually made.
The banana is a sweet fruit with an enveloping flavour, and in this dessert we are going to mash it together with the dough, to which we will add some table spoon Of yogurt. The result will be an incredibly soft and velvety dessert.
What’s more, today we will also give you two more ideas: a version of this dessert made with the Thermomix and a variant greedy with the addition of chocolate!
What do you say, let’s start with the banana and yogurt cake recipe?
How to make banana cake
- First of all, peel the bananas and cut them into washersthen blend them until you get a puree.
- Break the eggs and beat them with the sugar, then add the yeast and the farina siftedso as to avoid the formation of possible lumps. Gradually add the oil while mixing and finally incorporate the banana pulp and the yoghurt.
- Mix everything well and then line a cake pan with parchment paper. Fill it with the dough and cook for about 40 minutes at a temperature of 180°C in a preheated oven.
If you liked the banana cake recipe, check out the preparation video.
How to make banana cake with the Thermomix
- Put the sugar in the Thermomix mug and then add the eggs. Operate a well 5 and mix for about 1 minute, pouring the oil slowly.
- Add the banana to pieces and the yoghurt and always continue at speed. 5 for about 45 seconds. At this point, insert the sifted flour and baking powder and let the Thermomix go itself speed for another minute.
- When the dough is smooth, transfer it to a bowl cake pan and cook it in the oven. Your banana cake is ready. Enjoy your meal!
Chocolate and banana cake
The banana and chocolate cake is truly a more unique than rare delicacy, and think what making it is Really very simple. In fact, once the bananas have been reduced to a puree and mixed with eggs, flour and the rest of the ingredients, all you have to do is insert the chocolate into small pieces (you can use the drops or flakes).
Another idea is instead to prepare a chocolate sauce, melting one in a bain-marie tablet fondant with a knob of butter: once the cake is out of the oven, cover it with the topping and let it cool!
In short, chocolate and bananas are Very well Together: you just have to try!
How about trying the banana split too?
Banana cake should be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 days inside a special glass bell or in a container with an airtight lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#fluffy #banana #cake #recipe