Gluten-free energy bars: the recipe to prepare them
Simple to prepare and full of flavor, gluten-free energy bars are perfect to consume as a healthy snack.
Energy bars are one perfect snack not only for sportsmen but also for all those who are attentive to health and are looking for a delicious way to consume seeds and dried fruit. To make life easier even for those who follow a gluten-free diet, today let’s see how to prepare gluten-free bars.
It goes without saying that to obtain a gluten-free food it is essential to carefully choose the starting ingredients. If with miele, seeds and dried fruit we can be on the safe side, with cereals we need to pay attention instead. That’s why today, to simplify the preparation, we have chosen to use del puffed rice combined with rice flakes.
How to prepare gluten free bars recipe
This type of preparation really lends itself to many variations. You can choose the seeds you prefer, also based on their properties, and dried fruit can also be used to your liking. I usually also add dehydrated fruit such as raisins, goji berries and apricots. In short, these energy bars are a true flavor concentrate!
- First, put in a bowl i rice flakesil puffed ricei semi and the dried fruit coarsely chopped with a knife.
- add raisins e goji seeds and finely chop instead apricots dehydrated.
- Heat in a saucepan over low heat miele to make it fluid. Then pour it over the other ingredients and mix well to distribute it evenly. If you think you are in a too cold environment, do the reverse operation, i.e. add the dry part to the honey.
- Coated one square pan or rectangular with parchment paper and pour the mixture while it is still hot, being careful not to burn yourself. Form one layer 2 cm high approximately and press well with the back of a spoon in order to compact it well.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 15 minutes, then take it out of the oven and let it cool for at least 12 hours before continuing with the cutting of the actual bars. This must be done with a large knife with a smooth and wet blade in order to prevent it from sticking or breaking.
For a healthy snack, try our recipe for gluten-free biscuits.
We recommend storing the bars in a cool, dry place, away from sources of light and heat and well wrapped in special food paper. In this way the energy sweets will also be preserved for a few weeks.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#Glutenfree #energy #bars #recipe #prepare