Gluten-free savory biscuits recipe: how to prepare them
Gluten-free savory biscuits: the ingredients and the recipe to prepare perfect shortbread biscuits for those with celiac disease or gluten intolerance. Try them as an appetizer or as an aperitif!
Preparing gluten-free savory biscuits is really very simple, very few are enough ingredients and in less than no time you will have your biscuits ready which you can serve as an aperitif or appetizer. These savory biscuits are prepared with a mix of special gluten-free flours, parmesan butter and herbs aromatic. If you prefer, however, you can flavor the biscuits with chilli pepper or powdered spices such as curry, turmeric or paprika.
With the doses indicated in the following recipe you should get about thirty biscuits, here is the step-by-step preparation.
Preparation of gluten-free savory biscuits
- First, cut the butter into chunks and put it in a large bowl, add the flour and work until you get a sandy mixture.
- Add the grated parmesan, salt, pepper and aromatic herbs dried mince. Mix everything to obtain a compact dough without adding any type of liquid and work for a few minutes on a floured cutting board.
- Divide the brick into two equal parts, roll out with a rolling pin and with a pastry cutter of the shape you prefer, obtain the biscuits.
- Arrange the biscuits on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake in a preheated oven 180 °C for about ten minutes or just enough so that the biscuits are well browned.
- When cooked, remove the biscuits from the oven and let them cool on a wire rack.
Alternatively, you can prepare gluten-free savory waffles.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#Glutenfree #savory #biscuits #recipe #prepare