here’s how to prepare it with the easy recipe
Crunchy on the outside, creamy on the inside, the vegan fried cream is perfect both as an appetizer and as a dessert. Let’s find out together how to reinterpret the recipe.
Fried cream is a typical dish of different areas of Italy. In Emilia Romagna and the Marches it is consumed as antipastotogether with fried meat and stuffed olives, while it is served in the Veneto region as an end of meal. Vegan fried cream, just like the traditional one, can be served on both occasions.
You will be amazed by creaminess enclosed in a crunchy breading, from its sweet and aromatic taste, but also from the simplicity of the preparation of these vegan desserts. Fried cream, in fact, is nothing more than a vegan custard, rolled out and hardened before being fried. Nothing complicated in short, just a readjustment of the recipe to make this dish perfect even for those on a vegan diet.
How to prepare the vegan fried cream recipe
- Put in a saucepan thestarch gives morethe curcumathe seeds of the berry of vanilla and it sugar.
- Flush the soya milkmixing with a whisk to prevent lumps from forming.
- Transfer everything to the heat and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly 1 or 2 minutes from the boil. You will notice that the mixture will begin to thicken.
- While still hot, transfer it to one tray lined with cling filmforming a layer of about one and a half centimeters.
- Let it cool completely, then transfer to refrigerator overnight.
- The following day, cut small squares of cream, which will now be solid. Prepare a batter with farina e water and dip your cubes.
- Then pass them in bread crumbs before frying them in hot oil. Drain them with a slotted spoon and leave them for a few moments on absorbent paper before serving the fried cream with a sprinkling of powdered sugar.
The fried cream, also in the vegan version, is good fresh and recently ready. If you can’t finish these tasty bars, however, you can save it for a day in the refrigerator, well covered by the transparent film or inside a container with an airtight lid. We do not recommend freezing.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#heres #prepare #easy #recipe