How to cook asparagus in an air fryer: the quick recipe
If you are in a hurry and want an easy and tasty side dish, then you have to try the air fryer asparagus!
The asparagus they are a typical vegetable of the spring period, with many properties beneficial. They are rich in acid folicuseful for those suffering from anemia and for pregnant women, and regulate blood pressure and blood levels sugars in the blood! Often, however, we don’t have the time to cook them! With this recipe you can prepare asparagus in an air fryer: you only need a few ingredients and just a few minutes to prepare a delicious and healthy side dish! Let’s all see steps of the recipe!
How to cook asparagus in the air fryer
- Take the asparagus and cut it final part of the stem, which is less tender than the tip.
- Preheat the air fryer a 190° C. Meanwhile, wash carefully the asparagus under running water.
- Sprinkle the asparagus with a drizzle of olio, sale e pepe and place them in the basket of the air fryer.
- Cook the asparagus a 190° C per 10 minutesturning them halfway through cooking. If the moment you turn them you see that the tips are already starting to brown, you can lower the temperature of the fryer a 170° C.
- The asparagus is ready! You can serve them as they are or sprinkle them with some parmigiano grated!
Variations of the recipe
Asparagus prepared in the air fryer can be season yourself in different ways! In addition to the classic “salt and pepper” seasoning, it is possible to add some clove of garlic while the asparagus cooks, so as to make them more tasty! You can also add grated parmesan to the asparagus While they cook in the fryer, instead of putting it at the end.
Or, once they are completely cooked, the asparagus can be seasoned with del lemon juice or ofbalsamic vinegar. Finally, for those who love oriental flavours, they can be accompanied with soy sauce or with the salsa al Tahini.
To preserve asparagus, simply place them in a container hermetic e shallow in the fridge. Alternatively, wrap them with some foil or of the transparent filmand always put them in the fridge. In both cases, the asparagus will keep for 3-5 days.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#cook #asparagus #air #fryer #quick #recipe