How to make golden milk: recipe, properties and benefits
Here is the golden milk: the original recipe for turmeric golden milk and all the benefits of this miraculous drink.
Today we prepare golden milk, a turmeric drink which is also called golden milk or turmeric milk. Have you ever heard about it? It’s one of the latest trends in the kitchen, and it’s nothing but a superfood prepared with 3 simple ingredients.
If you are curious to know how to prepare it at home and to discover all the benefits not virtue of this drink, then you are in the right place: let’s go to the kitchen and see how to do.
Preparation of golden milk
- First of all, you have to start with the turmeric paste (the doses are for making a large amount of about 15-20 cups, and once ready you will need less than half a teaspoon). Boil the water in a saucepan, then add the turmeric and pepper once it is hot and turn off the heat. Stir everything well until you get a composed homogeneous which you can transfer to a sterilized jar.
- Let’s now move on to preparing the milk: boil the vegetable milk (you can use almonds, soy, rice or that That favorite) and once it is almost at temperature, turn off the flame.
- Transfer it to 1 glass and add and table spoon plentiful of honey and 1/4 teaspoon (or just under half) of turmeric paste.
- Stir well, or if you have kept it in a jar, shake it after sealing it with the cap.
- Serve the still hot drink with one dusting in Curcuma top: bon appetit!
The benefits of golden milk and when to drink it
Besides containing honey, it has so many property beneficial for our body, it helps the immune system and fights the many flu symptoms. Very important is the curcuminan element contained in the turmeric root and which helps cholesterol, stimulates the metabolism, purifies the liver and promotes digestion.
As for the timing of the recruitment, the important thing is the costanza: get into the habit of drinking it and including it in your diet regularly, perhaps in the morning at breakfast or in the afternoon at snackbut also in the evening given its marked digestibility!
Also try our delicious plumcake with turmeric and lemon!
The turmeric paste can be kept for about 30 days in the refrigeratorinside a glass jar with a lid. Instead, the glass of milk, honey and turmeric is good to consume it at the moment or keep it for maximum 1 day always in the fridge.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#golden #milk #recipe #properties #benefits