Layered couscous salad – step by step recipe with photo
1. I have small couscous that does not require cooking.
2. I usually pour boiling water, but here I diluted dry broth in boiling water and poured it into couscous. Cover with saucer for 5-10 minutes.
3. Cover with a saucer for 5-10 minutes.
4. Then loosen the couscous with a fork and serve as a side dish. It is convenient to take to work when you do not have time to prepare a side dish with you.
5. Pack some of the couscous into the bottom of a serving bowl.
6. I had Korean-style carrots cooked. For a layer of salad, I cut it.
7. Pack a few tablespoons of carrots into the couscous.
8. For the mushroom layer, cut the onion and frozen chanterelles.
9. Instead of chanterelles, take any mushrooms.
10. Fry the onion.
11. Later add chanterelles.
12. Season and keep on fire together.
13. Again a layer of couscous and mushroom stuffing on it.
14. Tamp with a spoon.
15. Cover with a layer of couscous.
16. The next layer is a boiled piece of salmon, gutted into couscous.
17. Cover with Korean carrots.
18. For dressing, pour soy sauce into the oil, add a spoonful of mustard.
19. Squeeze lemon juice.
20. Salt, pepper to taste. Do not forget that carrots have enough spices and salt. Pour over the entire top of the salad.
21. Top decorated with corn. Cover and let the salad soak.
22. In a transparent salad bowl, all layers are visible.
#Layered #couscous #salad #step #step #recipe #photo