Lenten sweets – step by step recipe with photo
1. Chop the walnut kernels with a knife into medium pieces, put in a cup.
2. Peanuts, too, chop with a knife into medium pieces, put in a cup with walnuts.
3. Wash dried apricots, dry with a kitchen towel, cut into small pieces, the size of nuts, add pieces of dried apricots to a bowl with nuts.
4. Wash the prunes, dry them with a kitchen towel, cut into small pieces, the size of dried apricots and nuts, add pieces of prunes to a cup of nuts and dried apricots, mix.
5. Cut the dates along the length on one side, pull out the bone.
6. Using a small jar or glass, preferably wrapped in cling film, crush the dates so that they become flat. This will be the base of the candy.
7. Form sweets: put a portion of the prepared mass of dried apricots, prunes and nuts on each date.
8. Prepare lean glaze. To do this, pour cocoa powder, powdered sugar and corn starch into a cup, mix.
9. Add water. !!! The water must be ice cold.
10. Stir, the icing is ready. The frosting should be thick.
11. Pour the prepared icing over the formed sweets. Let glaze dry.
12. Put lean sweets on a dish and serve with tea. Bon appetit!
#Lenten #sweets #step #step #recipe #photo