light, tasty and easy to prepare
Preparing the sliced chicken breast is really simple and in no time at all you will have a quick and light second course at your disposal.
How many times have you cooked chicken in a sad way, convinced that that was the quickest way? Well, today we want to recommend a quick but at the same time second course delightful, perfect for every season: the chicken cut. This simple recipe calls for one marinating the meat in oil and lemon and the subsequent cooking in a pan or on the grill.
Needless to say the scab which is formed in this way transforms a simple recipe into a tasty second course that has nothing to envy to the classic cut. But how many calories does chicken steak have? If you don’t exaggerate with the oil, using a maximum of one tablespoon per person, you will have approx 120 cals per serving. As for the side dish, however, you can range from the classic salad to sautéed vegetables.
How to prepare chicken steak recipe
- Combine in a deep disholiothe juice of lemonil sale and the needles of rosemary. Mix well preparing a kind of emulsion or vinegrette.
- Now take the breasts, if it is too big, cut it in half and marinate it for approx 30 minutesturning it from time to time.
- Now heat one panput a drizzle of oil and add the meat.
- Cook the chicken breast 7-8 minutes per side or in any case until it is cooked and golden brown. We recommend, it must be well cooked when you are going to serve it.
- When finished, add all the marinade left on the plate and season with salt and pepper.
- Once ready, place the chicken breast on a cutting board and cut out the characteristic strips of the cut.
- Serve them immediately with a side dish of your choice and drizzle with the sauce.
Now that you know how to cook chicken fillet, you’ll have a quick recipe to show off for dinner. You can also use some if you want slices of chicken breast so as to further speed up the preparation or opt for our chicken escalopes.
Sliced chicken: tasty variations
Rosemary Chicken Sliced it is certainly not the only way to cook and serve this cut of meat. For example, focus on a classic combination with sliced chicken, rocket and parmesan. Distribute the washed and seasoned rocket with oil, salt and lemon juice on the bottom of a plate. Then add the tagliata and finally complete the whole with some flakes of parmesan.
Similar but lighter, the tagliata with cherry tomatoes and rocket is excellent to be enjoyed in estate, then flavoring everything with a little dried oregano. You will simply have to cut the salad, add the cherry tomatoes divided into four and season everything with oil, salt, vinegar and oregano.
For the baked chicken tagliata with potatoes instead proceed as per the recipe with the marinade some meat. Then quickly burn it in a pan and finally place it in a baking dish with half a glass of white wine. Cook at 200°C for 20 minutes turning halfway through cooking. For the side dish of potatoes instead you will have to start with 30 minutes in advance, placing them cut into wedges on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Season them with oil, salt, pepper, a clove of garlic and bake 200°C. Secondly, add the chicken breast and finish cooking together.
You can keep the chicken fillet with sauce in refrigerator for a couple of days and consume it at room temperature or by heating it slightly in a pan.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#light #tasty #easy #prepare