1. You can take 2 legs for this amount of side dish. I have a very large 450 g. We make a marinade for the leg. I will use mayonnaise and grainy mustard TM Maheev. We also need garlic, salt and black pepper.
2. Wash the leg well, dry it with a paper towel, carefully remove the skin from it, but leave it on the bone without cutting it. Remove excess fat from under the skin, films with a sharp knife. Make punctures over the entire surface of the leg with the nose of a knife and insert garlic cloves into them. Mix mayonnaise with granular mustard.
3. Coat the leg on all sides with mayonnaise-mustard mixture, add salt and pepper. Cover with something and leave to marinate for at least half an hour.
4. In the meantime, we will prepare everything for the side dish. We put the pan on the fire, pour in the oil and heat it. Throw in the chopped shallots. He’s softer. You can use onions. Fry the onion until soft.
5. Add grated carrots to the onion. Fry it for a minute over medium heat, stirring.
6. Spread chopped garlic. Fry for another minute and remove the pan from the heat.
7. Cooking rice. Rice should be long grain. Ready-made chicken broth or dilute a bouillon cube in water if there is no ready-made broth. Let’s try salt. Corn is needed without liquid.
8. Take a baking dish. I have a ceramic 20×20 cm. We spread the chicken fat cut from the leg and chopped finely on the bottom of the form. We put the contents of the pan on the fat. Next is a layer of rice. For rice, corn.
9. Pour in the broth, helping it soak into the contents with a little spoon, but do not mix.
10. The leg was marinated. We stretch the removed skin on it. Coat the top of the ham with the rest of the marinade.
11. Place the leg on the side dish prepared for baking.
12. Cover the form with foil and put in the oven for 1 hour at t-180 C.
13. After 40 minutes, remove the foil and put it back in the oven for the remaining time to bake the legs beautifully without foil. I had enough time. Focus on your oven! The broth should be completely absorbed into the rice.