Mussel soup, the recipe of the dish
Impossible to resist the temptation to dip into the sauce of this mussel soup. Let’s see together how to prepare it in a few simple steps.
There are dishes that immediately make us think of the sea and its fruits and among these one of the most popular is mussel soup. Maybe because of his simplicity, is among the most prepared recipes ever, not only in fish restaurants, but also in Italian homes. Being a relatively simple dish, composed of few genuine ingredientsthere are several versions.
You can serve it both as an appetizer and as a second course, but what you really can’t miss is the bread to make the slipper. Ready to get to the stove?
How to prepare mussel soup recipe
- First clean the mussels by removing the stubble that comes out of the shell and rubbing them externally with a steel wool to remove any incrustations.
- Rinse them then under running water and put them in a basin full of water lightly salted to at least 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown theextra virgin olive oil the wedges of garlic and the chili (if you don’t like spicy, I suggest you leave it whole so you can remove it more easily).
- Then join i peeled (or tomato puree), mash them with a fork, a handful of chopped parsley and cook for 20 minutesuntil the sauce has reduced.
- Add just a pinch of sale.
- Put them in the pan mussels drain well, cover with a lid and cook until the mussels have opened.
- While the soup is cooking, take the slices of fresh bread and put them to toast in a hot grill on the stove. Cook the bread on both sides, adding a drop of oil, until it is nice and golden brown.
- Now the dish is ready, perfume the pumpkin with something else parsley chopped and served, accompanying with slices of toasted bread.
And here’s one video recipe so you don’t miss a single step:
Also try the other recipes with mussels that we have selected for you.
As with all recipes with fresh seafood, the advice is also in this case consume them immediately. If you really have any leftovers, place the mussels well covered in the refrigerator and consume them after heating them in a pan within a day at the latest.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#Mussel #soup #recipe #dish