1. Let’s prepare the products. Turn on the oven to heat up.
2. Grind oatmeal with a coffee grinder.
3. Sift wheat flour into a deep bowl. Add salt, sugar, soda, baking powder, cinnamon and ground oatmeal.
4. Mix the dry ingredients with a whisk.
5. Add a chicken egg, melted cooled butter, vegetable oil and mayonnaise “Olive” TM “Maheev” to the bowl.
6. I knead the dough.
7. Separate small pieces from the dough. Shape them into balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with a baking mat.
8. Using a fork, we draw a pattern on each blank.
9. We place the baking sheet in a preheated oven and bake cookies for 20-25 minutes, focusing on your oven.
10. Then we take out the baking sheet from the oven. Cool the cookies on a wire rack. We serve to the table. Bon appetit!
#Oatmeal #cookies #flavor #holiday #Maheevsky #style