Pan-fried pork chops, the recipe for a quick and easy second course
Easy to prepare, pan-fried pork chops are the perfect second course when you don’t know what to cook for dinner.
Pan-fried pork chops are a simple second course that hides some pitfalls. The risk The main thing is that they become tough and stringy, thanks to the fact that pork needs to be well cooked to be served. But we will reveal a simple way to cook them so that they remain tender but tasty at the same time.
As ingredients we have chosen simple flavors: white wine, garlic and rosemary. This combination is in fact perfect for enhancing the flavor of the meat. As a side dish, you can choose between the classic green salad or delicious pan-fried potatoes (no oven for today!).
How to prepare the pan-fried pork chops recipe
- First of all score the fat around the chops with the knife so that they do not curl up during cooking.
- Then put them in a container and season them with the garlic without a shirt, the washed sprigs of rosemary and sage, salt, pepper and the oil.
- Massage the meat well to distribute all the flavours, then cover with plastic wrap and leave marinate for one hour.
- Then heat a non-stick pan and cook the chops with all the herbs and seasoning for 3-4 minutes on each side eliminating the garlic. The meat should be tender and not pink inside: if in doubt, cut one before serving.
- Season again as needed and enjoy your second course of meat.
Try the pan-fried pork chops in white wine if you are looking for simple and genuine flavours. But be careful not to confuse this dish with braciole alla Messina: they are two completely different recipes!
The chops are good freshly made. You can keep them for a maximum of one or two days in the refrigerator, well covered, bearing in mind that they will tend to harden.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#Panfried #pork #chops #recipe #quick #easy