quick and easy side dish recipe
Butter spinach is a quick, easy and delicious side dish. Try them with meat main courses of all kinds. Here’s the recipe!
Today we’re going to show you how to make a delicious side dish of buttered spinach with cheese. The addition of cheese makes the spinach even tastier and tastier because it melts during cooking.
Spinach is one of the vegetables a green leaf consumed and are very rich in mineral salts such as potassium, calcium, copper, phosphorus, magnesium and vitamins. You can find fresh spinach almost all year round, but if you don’t have it, you can easily use frozen spinach. How about, shall we go to the kitchen?
How to cook spinach in a pan with butter and cheese
You can easily replace fresh spinach with that frozen. Simply let the spinach thaw at room temperature before proceeding as indicated in the previous steps.
- Wash the spinach well under cold running water, remove the most damaged and withered leaves drain them for well from the water.
- Put the butter in a non-stick pan, put it on the fire and melt the butter. Add the wedges peeled garlic and let them brown. You can also make them in smaller chunks if you like.
- Add the spinach, sprinkle with very little water and let them dry fire basso.
- Lower the heat and in the meantime prepare the cheese aside (Parmesan or even good Pecorino).
- Add it, then ajar with the lid and leave on the heat until the cheese is completely loose.
- When cooked, turn off the heat, season the spinach with salt and pepper and serve immediately. Enjoy your meal!
We suggest you also try our spinach meatballs: they are spectacular!
The spinach prepared following this recipe can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 2-3 days.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#quick #easy #side #dish #recipe