quick and easy starter
Pasta and peas is a simple and very quick first course to prepare, ideal for those who have little time to cook. Here’s the recipe!
Today we will explain how to prepare a delicious first course based on pasta and peas. This recipe is perfect for those who want to prepare a dish in a short time without sacrificing taste. Peas freshin fact, they are excellent in this period and you can use them not only to prepare delicious side dishes, but also to season pasta as in this case.
To reduce cooking times, you can still use i cooked peas.
Preparation of pasta with peas
- Peel the onion, cut it very thin then brown it over low heat in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil.
- As soon as the onion becomes transparent, add the peas, mix and cook for 5 minutes to make them flavor.
- Cover with warm water as needed and cook for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile put a pot of water on the fire, bring to a boil, salt the water, throw in the pasta and cook.
- If necessary, add a little more water Of baking some pasta with peas, let the liquid absorb, turn off the heat and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain it taking care to keep a little of the cooking water.
- Add the grated cheese and if necessary add a little cooking water to mix the pasta with the sauce. Serve immediately and bon appetit!
For an extra idea: if you want to make the sauce even tastier, you can cook the peas with some pancetta o speck diced or with sausage.
We recommend consuming the pasta at the moment, leaving it a little more “soupy” you can also keep it in the fridge successfully for 1-2 days. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#quick #easy #starter