1. Let’s prepare the products. To prepare this salad, I will use a delicious sauce TM “Maheev”.
2. Cut the red lettuce into feathers.
3. Put it in a bowl and pour a glass of boiling water. We leave for ONE minute.
4. Then drain the hot water. Add sugar and apple cider vinegar to the bowl.
5. Mix well. Let the onion marinate for 5 minutes.
6. While the onion is marinating, finely chop the white cabbage.
7. Put it in a deep bowl. Add salt.
8. We rub the cabbage with our hands. Leave for 2-3 minutes.
9. Cut the pickled mushrooms into strips. (I have mushrooms from my own preparations. You can take any pickled ones.)
10. Let’s start assembling the salad. We recline the onion in a colander, draining the marinade. Put chopped mushrooms and pickled onions in a bowl with cabbage. Add mayonnaise sauce “Sour cream with mushrooms” TM “Maheev”.