1. Put sugar, margarine or butter, vegetable oil, salt into the bowl.
2. Boil milk and immediately pour into the bowl, mix and cool slightly.
3. Pour warm water into the bread machine and crumble the yeast.
4. Pour a warm oil solution into the yeast and add the sifted flour. We put the Dough program – designed for 1 hour 30 minutes and turn on the bread machine.
5. While the dough is being prepared, make the streusel and filling, if not ready. Grind all the ingredients for the streusel into small crumbs and put in the refrigerator.
6. I have the filling ready, but I had to cut the apples smaller! If there is no filling, then peel the apples, cut into small cubes and stew in a pan with sugar to taste, but not to porridge!
7. After the signal of the bread machine, open the lid – we don’t get the dough !!!
8. Knead the dough right in the bread machine, close the lid and forget for 30 minutes
9. The dough is ready. We divide it into 6 equal parts. We roll each part thinly into a circle, I rolled it out by 21 cm .. It will take a form of 22-23 cm, I used 20 and there was little space for the pie, it went up, it didn’t affect the taste, but it turned out to be painfully high). We spread the streusel on half the circle – pour it in one layer, but do not save!)
10. Cover with the second half of the circle.
11. We spread the filling and roll the dough to the center on both sides with bags. To make it more convenient to fold, in the middle, where the bags connect, do not lay out apples, I laid out, it was a little inconvenient to connect.
12. We spread it in a mold (lay the bottom with parchment) The oven is heated to 180 degrees.
13. Lubricate with yolk in half with water and sprinkle with the remaining streusel. Leave in a warm place for 20 minutes. Put in the oven. I baked for 1 hour – focus on your oven!!