recipe for a second succulent dish
For an easy but tasty second course based on fish, try preparing prawns with lard, cooked in a few minutes.
A few ingredients and a short time is all that is needed to bring prawns with lard to the table. It is a tasty but also fast second course of fish. Easy to make, it needs just a few ingredients: in addition to shellfish and lard, you need them just oil and salt to flavor them. After having cleaned the fish, wrap it in slices of lard and cook it, in the oven or in a pan, so as to make the coating crispy and succulent. With little effort, you can serve a simple but delicious dish. The only attention to be had is for the ingredients, which must be of high quality.
Preparing the recipe for prawns with lard
- First, wash and clean the shellfish. Carefully remove the shell, taking care to leave the tail intact; you can choose whether to also remove the head or leave it.
- In any case, try to remove the innards, or the dark filament that crosses the tail. Insert the back of the crustacean transversally with a toothpick and lift, in this way the filament will be discovered and you can easily remove it.
- Take the slices of lard, which must be thin, and use each one for wrap a prawnleaving the tail free (and the head if you have decided to leave it).
- Take a non-stick pan and pour a drizzle of oil into it. Position the prawns, so that the end of the lard is facing downwards, so as not to open the shell.
- Let it cook on high heat, a couple of minutes on each side and seasoning them with a handful of salt. Once cooked, turn off and serve.
Pan-fried prawns with lard are a second course that is as easy as it is tasty, and is also suitable for enriching a lunch with guests. The ideal is to consume them at the moment, if you have leftovers you can keep them in the fridgein a container, for one day at most.
Here is the recipe for a great classic that is always delicious: baked prawns.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2022 – PC
#recipe #succulent #dish