Recipe for bread with paprika on yeast concentrate
1. We mix wheat flour with whole grain, we get 370 grams.
2. Let’s prepare the dough. Mix the yeast with sugar and flour (3 tablespoons of the total amount of flour) and add 80 ml of warm water, beat with a whisk. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and set aside until foamy, 20-30 minutes.
3. Prepare the dough. Mix 170 ml of warm water with kvass concentrate. Add salt, vegetable oil and paprika, beat with a whisk.
4. Then add the dough and mix.
5. In small portions, sift the flour mixture into the liquid mixture.
7. Dust the countertop with flour and spread the dough out of the bowl. Knead the dough for 10 minutes and collect in a ball, round off.
8. Lubricate the bowl with vegetable oil and the top of the dough. Cover bowl with cling film and leave in a warm place to rise 2.5 times.
9. After 1.5 hours, punch down the dough, ….
10. …. cover with a film and leave for another 40-60 minutes for the second rise.
11. Then we crush the dough and roll it into a layer, 0.8-1 cm thick.
12. Roll up a layer of dough into a roll. With each turn, the roll (inside) is crushed (edge) with your fingers.
13. Cover the baking dish with baking paper and grease with oil. We put the blank of bread in the form. We cover the form with a film (greased with vegetable oil inside) and leave it in a warm place to rise the dough 2 times, for 30 minutes.
14. We heat the oven to 240 C. We make cuts on top of the workpiece.
15. Bake bread at a high temperature for 10 minutes. Then lower the temperature to 200 C and bake for another 20-30 minutes.
16. After this time, the readiness of baking can be checked with a dry torch.
17. Sprinkle the finished bread with water and cover with a towel. To keep the bread soft for a long time, I wrap it, after cooling, in a light, dry towel. Such bread is very tasty to eat the next day, when it has completely cooled down. Bon appetit!
#Recipe #bread #paprika #yeast #concentrate