2. Remove the stems from the spinach leaves, pour boiling water over the leaves for 5 minutes. At this time, separate the whites from the yolks.
3. Drain the water, dry the leaves with a paper towel. Puree the spinach leaves with a blender, add the yolks to the mass and beat again with a blender. Separately, beat the whites in a dense foam.
4. Combine the egg whites with the spinach and egg yolk puree, mixing gently.
5. Cover the baking sheet with parchment, grease the parchment with a small amount of vegetable oil. Pour the dough onto a baking sheet, flatten. Bake in the oven at t 180 for 10-12 minutes.
6. Cool the cake. Turn the cake over onto cling film and carefully peel off the parchment.
7. Mix curd cheese with mayonnaise with lemon juice from “Maheev”. Lubricate the cake with the resulting mass. Place slices of cucumber on one side of the cake, thin slices of lightly salted trout on the other.
8. Carefully roll up a tight roll. Wrap it in cling film and place in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
9. Cut the roll into portions. Ready! Enjoy your meal!