2. Prepare the filling. Remove skins and seeds from apples. Grate on a coarse grater.
3. Melt butter in a frying pan and add sugar.
4. Heat, stirring until the sugar melts, a few minutes.
5. Add apples, mix and simmer for 10 minutes over low heat under the lid, remembering to stir.
6. Add zest, mix and cool. The filling is ready!
7. Prepare the dough. Crack the eggs into a large bowl.
8. Add sugar and vanillin and beat into a thick foam.
9. Sift the flour on top.
10. And lightly mix by folding method.
11. Cover the baking sheet with baking paper and grease it with butter.
12. Pour out the dough and smooth it out. Place the baking sheet in an oven preheated to 180°C. It bakes very quickly, in 10-12 minutes.
13. Move the finished cake onto a wet and well-wrung towel.
14. Then turn the cake over and carefully separate the paper from the cake.
15. Put the cake back on paper and roll it up. Leave until completely cool.
16. Then carefully unfold and spread the filling evenly, sprinkle with roasted and chopped nuts on top. The amount of grinding of nuts to your taste.
17. Wrap the roll again and give it time to soak. In the meantime, melt some dark chocolate, put it in a cornet and apply a pattern on the roll. Or make fudge. Mix a little lemon juice (1 tbsp) with powdered sugar (2-3 tbsp) until you get a glaze. Pour the frosting into the cornet and apply over the chocolate. You can simply sprinkle the roll with powdered sugar. Happy tea!