1. Rinse the Beijing, dry it.
2. Finely chop the green part.
3. Cucumber cut into strips.
4. Boil eggs, cut.
5. Pour cabbage, cucumber, eggs into a bowl, add any greens, I have arugula and dill.
6. Bell pepper for vibrant flavor and color.
7. For dressing, I took Greek yogurt, added two types of mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder.
8. Another ready-made salad mix.
9. Strain the tuna for salads and toss into the salad.
10. Fill the salad.
11. Can be served in portions or in a common salad bowl.
12. Approximately this portion for one person.
13. Options for serving salad.
#Recipe #Salad #tuna #mayonnaise