Ingredients1 pound dried macaroni
4 cups of water
4 tablespoons of butter
1/2 tablespoon of dijon mustard
1 tablespoon of kosher salt
2 dashes of Frank's Red Hot Sauce
1 12 oz can of evaporated milk or 1.5 cups whole milk
12 oz sharp cheddar cheese shredded
4 oz mozzarella shredded
Instructions1. Combine dried pasta, water, butter, mustard, salt and hot sauce in the stainless steel insert of the Instant Pot.
2. Turn the lid and secure the pot.
3. Set the mode to MANUAL for taking instant pot to high pressure.
4. It will take 10 to 15 minutes for pot to obtain pressure, then it will count down from 4 minutes.
5. Once the 4 minute countdown is finished, quick release the pot and turn off the instant pot.
6. If any liquid comes out of the valve then use a wooden utensil or pot holder to close the valve. Wait a minute to release pressure again. Shut the ‘keep warm’ mode. This is done in order to prevent the pasta from overcooking.
7. Turn lid to open, keep lid angled away to avoid steam burns.
8. Pour evaporated milk into the pot and stir. Add shredded cheese using handfuls.
9. Keep on stirring until cheese is melted.
10. Serve immediately with your favorite toppings or store for later.