Ingredients1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 c. Thai peanut sauce
3/4 c. chicken broth
5 oz. stir-fry rice noodles
1 c. sugar snap or snow peas
• optional garnishes - chopped peanuts red pepper flakes, green onions & cilantro
Instructions1. Turn the setting to ‘sauté’ on the Instant Pot. And lightly sauté the peas for 1 to 2 minutes until they are slightly cooked. Remove the peas and set them aside. Turn off the SAUTE mode.
2. Add chicken, Thai peanut sauce and broth to the pot. Cook at high pressure for about 12 minutes.
3. Turn the nozzle and release the steam. Remove only the chicken, leave the sauce. Add the noodles and make sure all the noodles are submerged in the sauce. Put the peas on top of the noodles and close the lid as quickly as possible. Turn the mode to NORMAL and cook for 10 minutes or until the noodles are soft yet firm
4. In the meantime, shred the chicken breasts.
5. Give the noodles a good stir after removing the lid of the pot. Add the shredded chicken back to the pot and cook for an additional 10 minutes on the same mode. Serve warm with any sauce of your preference.