Ingredients3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
½ teaspoon pepper
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups salsa(475 mL), or 1 16 oz jar
tortilla, to serve
pico de gallo, to serve
guacamole, to serve
sour cream, to serve
Instructions1. Place the chicken breasts inside the pot.
2. Add ground cumin, pepper, garlic and chili powder in the pot and toss till the chicken is coated completely. Also add the salsa.
3. Secure the lid in place.
4. Press POULTRY and set the time at 13 minutes. Set the pressure knob to SEALING.
5. Carefully turn the knob to ‘VENTING’ once the timer goes off. Let the steam release before opening the lid.
6. Shred the chicken with 2 forks.
7. You can serve with tacos, pica de gallo, guacamole, or any other desired topping.