Risotto with asparagus and zucchini, the quick and easy recipe
You won’t be able to say no to our risotto with asparagus and courgettes: a light but creamy and tasty first course at the right point.
Risotto with asparagus and zucchini is a particularly tasty creamy first course especially in primavera. If you have the opportunity, use some wild asparagusalternatively even supermarkets will surely know how to meet your needs.
Being very versatile, asparagus can be the protagonist of many recipes: they can be eaten boiled as a side dish or they can enrich first courses, as in this case, accompanied by other ingredients. The courgettes will sweeten the bitter taste of this risotto with wild asparagus and form that tasty cream which will make the dish look great.
Preparation of the risotto recipe with asparagus and zucchini
- Wash and finely chopped the onion, and trim and wash the zucchini and then cut it to cubes.
- Clean the asparagus removing by hand the stem hard, then sliced in washers.
- In a large pan, pour two drizzles of oil and the three prepared vegetables. Simmer, salt and add a ladle of water and cook for 15 minutes.
- When the liquid is consumed, add the rice, adjust the salt and add a few more ladles of water.
- Bring to the boil, pouring from time to time more ladles of water.
- Add a pinch of ginger powder at the end of cooking and mix.
- Plate up and serve the risotto hot!
You can replace the water in the preparation with del hot vegetable brothand add some sweet bacon to enrich the taste of the risotto. If you love asparagus there are many other recipes to try that will amaze you!
Variations and suggestions for risotto with asparagus and zucchini cream
If you want a delicious variant, the combination of zucchini and Taleggio cheese will give your dish an extreme creaminess: the Taleggio cheese it must be creamed with rice a few minutes after the end of cooking (in the amount you prefer).
Instead of gingertry risotto with saffron or spice this recipe with turmeric or curry.
Your risotto will go consumed right away!
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#Risotto #asparagus #zucchini #quick #easy #recipe