Semifreddo with tiramisu, the very easy recipe of spoon dessert
Tiramisu semifreddo is a perfect dessert for all occasions. Without cooking and easy to prepare in a single portion version, everyone agrees.
It is the most loved sweet in Italy but also abroad and, even if it is prepared in a thousand ways, there is only one right one, under penalty of excommunication. Seriously, tiramisu is a real institution but using the same ingredients it is possible to prepare a delicious tiramisu semifreddo.
Perfect for all occasions, the egg-free tiramisu semifreddo can be prepared in complete tranquility even in summer. The recipe is really simple and the cream includes a combination of cream and mascarpone. For the rest, the ingredients remain unchanged: a good coffee from the mocha, ladyfingers and bitter cocoa rain!
How to prepare the tiramisu parfait recipe
- First of all work the mascarpone into a cream with sugar. Aside, with electric whips, whip the cream stiff before adding it to the cheese, mixing delicately from bottom to top with a spatula. You don’t have to disassemble the compound.
- Line a mold of any shape with plastic wrap (we recommend the plumcake one) and spread a first layer of cream on the base.
- Cover with the ladyfingers soaked in the coffee, then proceed with another layer of cream and finally finish with one of biscuits. Close the film by pressing lightly with your hands and put in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Once the dessert has compacted, open the film and place a serving plate or tray. Turn it upside down and, gently, remove all the film.
- Decorate with a sprinkling of bitter cocoa and serve.
The tiramisu semifreddo can also be prepared in a variant single portion alternating layers in a glass and completing with cocoa.
Keep in semi-cold in the refrigerator until just before serving. In these conditions it is maintained for maximum 2 or 3 days.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2022 – PC
#Semifreddo #tiramisu #easy #recipe #spoon #dessert