Shell dumplings with vegetables and sauce
1. Prepare dumpling dough. Sift the flour onto the work surface of the table and make a funnel in it.
2. Boil water. Without cooling, mix it with oil (25 ml) and salt (4 g or 1 tsp without / g). Pour the hot mixture into the flour well.
3. Stir the dough first with a spatula, raking flour from the edge to the center, then knead with your hands.
4. If the dough does not come together, add 1 tbsp. water.
5. Let the dough rest for half an hour, covering it with a bowl or towel, after which you can start molding.
6. Roll out the dough with a “roller”, f = 2.5-3 cm and divide into 2 parts. We put one part in a transparent bag and put it in the refrigerator.
7. Lubricate the countertop with vegetable oil (a little) and roll out the second part of the dough into a thin layer, thickness. 0.8-1 mm. The thinner the dough, the tastier dumplings.
8. Cut out circles f = 10-12 cm and dust them with flour.
9. Divide each circle into 2 parts. Place the halves in a pile and cover with a towel.
10. Prepare the filling. We clean the vegetables. Finely dice the onion and garlic. Three carrots on a coarse grater. Saute onion and garlic in hot vegetable oil. minutes 3.
11. Add carrots and simmer for 3 minutes.
12. Put chopped sweet peppers and finely chopped green beans. Sprinkle with seasoning (“spicy herbs”), add balsamic, soy sauce and simmer under the lid until the vegetables are ready.
13. From half a circle of dough, we form a triangle, a bag. and put in the filling.
14. Lubricate the edge of the bag (inside) with water and press it on both sides with a fork. It turns out 20 pieces of shell dumplings from one part of the dough. Do the same with the second part of the test.
15. Prepare the sauce. Mix chopped garlic with 1 tbsp. soy sauce, chili, balsamic, toasted sesame seeds, a pinch of sugar and paprika. We heat the vegetable oil (2 tablespoons) and bring to a boil. Pour the prepared products for the sauce with boiling oil. Add seasoning and stir.
16. Put the dumplings in boiling water and cook for 3 minutes or until tender. Serve dumplings with sauce as an independent dish or with broth and sauce as a soup. Sprinkle dumplings with chopped green onions and herbs before serving. Bon appetit!
#Shell #dumplings #vegetables #sauce