the creamy recipe that everyone likes
Pasta with asparagus is a delicious dish, perfect to offer on any occasion and very quick to make: let’s see how to prepare it right away!
Today we are going to discover the recipe for pasta with asparagus. If you love these veggies, then you’ve come to the right place, because there’s no better way to enhance their flavor than with this delicious first course. There are many ways to prepare this recipe, but today we offer you one simple, natural e fantastic, which cannot fail to please everyone. But don’t worry, in the end we’ll also give you some advice for a really tasty variant.
We will cook the asparagus in a pan starting with the stems and then we will blend part of it to obtain a creamier first course. Then, we will also cook the tips and at the end pasta and asparagus are sautéed in a pan so that the flavors blend well.
Let’s get started right away and get to work preparing pasta with asparagus: ready, via!
How to cook pasta with asparagus
- First, take care of cleaning the asparagus. Wash them under running water and with the help of a vegetable peeler, remove the party external too hard, and if necessary, the bottom of each asparagus. If you have taken large asparagus, steam them for about 7-8 minutes or boil them for 5 minutes, if instead you use thin asparagus such as asparagine or wild asparagus, just cut the stem finely and cook immediately in a pan with a ladle of water hot.
- In the meantime, put the water on where you will then cook the pasta.
- Go to pan, with a clove of garlic, half a finely chopped white onion and extra virgin olive oil. Fry everything well and then it will be the turn of the asparagus: start making cook the stemswhich you can cut into small pieces or slices for quick cooking and a greedy resultand add a ladle of hot water taken from the pasta pot.
- Once ready (it will take about 15 minutes), blend a small part together with a drizzle of oil, grated cheese and a little hot water.
- Now put them in the pan marks: sauté them making them crunchy.
- Drop the pasta after salting the water and wait for it to come cotta.
- And now comes the secret to bonding the asparagus sauce: the cooking water. Drain it in the pan, add a drizzle of oil and a ladle of water and sauté with all the asparagus (tips, slices and cream).
- Once done, remove the garlic and season with salt, pepper and a sprinkle of grated cheese. The pasta is ready, Good appetite!
Other ways to make asparagus sauce
There are never strict rules for a perfect sauce, especially when it comes to savory dishes. In fact, you can also decide, according to your taste, not to blend the asparagus and use only the cooking water to make the sauce creamy.
Alternatively, you can make a more rustic and home-made sauce: throw a drizzle of oil, the garlic and the onion, chopped as finely as possible, into the pan. Once wilted and become almost a cream, add the stems and 1-2 ladles of hot water. Cook for about 10-15 minutes and then mash the stems a little with a fork so that a coarse cream is formed. Only at the end add the tips and let them soften (if you have boiled the vegetables you should cook the tips separately with a knob of butter so that they do not fall apart and become crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside).
Finally you can enrich your pasta with green asparagus with lots of additions that go great with this vegetable: very soon we will explain how to prepare pasta with the addition of bacon, but you can also prepare it with speck and sausage if you want play with contrastsor with saffron and / or shrimp to stay yes delicate flavours and that they look great with each other. Don’t overdo it with the saffron, carefully read the instructions on the sachet regarding the doses, while for the other condiments you can choose the quantity to add as you like: you just have to toast them first in a pan and then add them to the asparagus.
Asparagus and bacon pasta, the tasty variant
If you don’t have vegetarian diners, we also suggest trying pasta with asparagus and bacon: a winning combination and also perfect for dressing egg pasta. Also in this case we prepare it without creamso as to keep the recipe lighter.
- In a pan put 50 g of pancetta into cubes to brown while you cook the pasta in plenty of salted water.
- Cook the asparagus stems and blend them and the tips.
- Drain the pasta and sauté it for a few moments in the pan with bacon and asparagus for mix the flavors! Don’t forget to add a little cooking water for a result creamy.
If you want try another dish delightfulhere are all our recipes with asparagus for you!
We recommend consume at the moment this first courses with asparagus, in any version you decide to prepare it. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#creamy #recipe #likes