the easy dessert recipe (without scales)
The vegan cocoa cake is a soft dessert filled with delicious vegetable cream and fresh fruit. Here is the very easy recipe to make without scales!
Today we offer you the recipe to prepare a cocoa cake with vegetable cream, a vegan but delicious dessert. The base of this dessert does not contain butter, milk or eggs, and is therefore suitable for whoever it is intolerant to these ingredients (or does not consume them by choice). Everything is then enriched with fresh fruit, but if you prefer you can also enrich the decoration with sprinkles or colored sprinkles.
The best part about this quick and easy dessert? That prepares without balance: let’s see the recipe now!
Preparation of the cake with cocoa and vegan cream
- Pour the yogurt into one terrine roomy. Wash the jar well and use it to measure out the rest of the ingredients.
- Gradually add the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, coconut flour, seed oil and the baking powder.
- Work with a whisk to mix everything then pour the mixture into a cake pan lined with baking paper.
- Bake in preheated oven 180°C for 40 minutes. Each oven is different, so check the doneness by doing the classic toothpick test: if it comes out clean, the cake is done.
- Remove the cake from the oven and leave cool down completely.
- Whip the very cold vegetable cream (if necessary you can add a couple of spoonfuls of icing sugar) and wash the fruit, cutting it into slices thin if necessary.
- Take the completely cold cake, cut it into three discs and fill with the cream and fruit.
- Decorate Also the outside with whipped cream and other sliced fruit. Store in the refrigerator until serving.
If you liked the cake recipe with vegetable cream and fresh fruit, find out preparation video.
Alternatively, we recommend the recipe for veg truffles!
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#easy #dessert #recipe #scales