the original recipe of the most delicious chocolate cake
Mud cake is a typical American dessert particularly loved due to the important presence of chocolate. Let’s see how to prepare it!
True, the name literally translated means mud pie, which doesn’t make it particularly inviting. However, the mud cake will know conquer everyone at the first taste with its full chocolate flavor: chocolate inside, chocolate outside, in short, it’s a real triumph! From american originwhere it is known as Mississippi Mud Cake, it is often used as a filled birthday cake because the dough is so special garden and perfect for supporting the weight of the various layers.
We want to offer you the recipe for the chocolate mud cake, with photos, steps and video recipe to prepare it, perfect for any occasion and simple to make. We’ll also see how to cover it with an irresistible cream and chocolate ganache but try to resist and not eat it all before decorating the cake!
How to prepare the mud cake with the original recipe
1. Melt the chocolate fondant in a water bath, stirring with a spatula. To speed up the transition you can coarsely chop it with a knife.
2. Then join the burrostirring until completely melted.
3. Then mix in a bowl, with a hand or electric whisk, the egg with the latte and it sugar.
4. Incorporate 200 g of melted chocolate and mix well. Finally add the farina sieved with the cacao and the yeasttaking care that no lumps remain in the dough.
5. Pour it into a springform pan 22cm in diameterlined with parchment paper or buttered and floured.
6. Then cook a 170°c for 50 minutes, doing the toothpick test before taking it out of the oven. If inserted in the center of the cake it must come out completely dry, otherwise continue cooking for another 5 minutes and repeat the check.
7. Once the cake is ready, let it cool down before removing it from the pan and dedicate yourself to the glaze.
8. Pour the panna in a saucepan and bring it to a boil then turn off the heat and add the chocolate remaining and stir to dissolve.
9. Let the icing cool down then use it to decorate the dessert, spatula the surface to make it rippled. Your mud cake is ready to be served!
Also, if you are a lover of these chocolaty sweetsdon’t miss the tender cake or try one of our chocolate cakes.
The mud cake can be kept out of the refrigerator for 2-3 days in a cool and sheltered place under a confectioner’s hood. You can also store it in the refrigerator, remembering to bring it to room temperature before serving.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#original #recipe #delicious #chocolate #cake