the perfect recipe the first time!
There is no trick, there is no deception: air fryer pizza is prepared in no time and is perfect for a relaxing dinner.
This appliance never stops reaping “victims”: after having already saved us with many recipes, today it turns out to be perfect for preparing pizza too. We loved the air fryer pizza because in no time it was crispy and well cookedready to be enjoyed.
As for pizza, also in this case for i condiments you can indulge yourself. The important thing is not to exceed with those that release humidity because they could compromise cooking. But don’t worry: the little precautions to follow are the usual ones you have when preparing homemade pizza with the only difference that cooking is ultra-fast.
How to make air fryer pizza recipe
- First we prepare thepizza dough. In a bowl, dissolve the yeast with the water and sugar, then add the flour and start mixing with a spoon.
- When the flour has begun to collect the liquids, add the salt and the oil, finishing kneading by hand on a pastry board.
- Form a loaf and put it in bump up in the oven off with the light on for 3 hours, remembering to cover the bowl with plastic wrap.
- At this point divide it into 4 partsgive it the shape of loaves and put a bump up for another hour.
- In the meantime, season the fine tomato pulp with salt and oregano if you like and cut the mozzarella into slices, putting it to dry on kitchen paper.
- Now roll out the first pizza, place it in the basket and season it to taste. We chose the classic margherita with tomato and mozzarella.
- Cook them one at a time 180°C for 8 minutes.
See how simple it is to prepare cooked pizza in the air fryer? Of course you can choose thedough you prefer choosing from our proposals, or opt for a ready-made dough in case of emergency.
The pizza in the air fryer keeps for a couple of days out of the fridge, wrapped in aluminum foil. We advise you to always heat it in the fryer for one minute before enjoying it.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#perfect #recipe #time