the recipe for a beautiful and good dish
To decorate your table during the Christmas holidays, we offer you the recipe for the salty Christmas log, without cooking.
The most beautiful and magical time of the year has begun and should be celebrated properly. There’s no better way to do this than by gathering around the table with family and friends. Whether it’s for lunch or dinner, the dishes must always be impeccable. One of the best ideas that we offer you for this year is the salty Christmas log: covered with a lot Philadelphiahas the shape of a small piece of white trunksnowy.
The tastiest surprise, however, lies inside. The filling is made up of genuine products with an incredible flavour. To fill it you can use a variety of ingredients, but today we offer you the version with salad capricious, lettuce, prosciutto and little else. Plus, it’s super easy to prepare and does not include cooking. Let the festivities begin and let’s go to the kitchen!
Preparing the recipe for the salty log
- On a work surface, spread a long layer of transparent film.
- Above it arrange very close together 3 slices of white bread for sandwiches. Cross them by a couple of centimeters, along the edges that touch.
- Roll them out with a rolling pin thin them and unite them more.
- Along the entire sheet, spread a thin layer of Mayo. Then, cover with the slices of prosciutto.
- Spread thesalad capricciosa and cover with leaves of lettuce.
- Using the cling film, wrap the sheet of white bread around itself, starting from the smallest edge.
- Seal all the outside with plastic wrap and put it in fridgeto let it rest 30 minutes.
- You can cut a small piece and place it in the center of the long side of the trunk to create another small branch.
- Cover it entirely with a generous layer of Philadelphia.
- With the prongs of a forkform the stripes on surface. Decorate to your liking and serve.
And here is a scenographic but tasty dish served on the table that wins the podium among our Christmas appetizers.
This savory Christmas log is perfect for enriching the table during the holiday season. However, you can prepare it all year round and whenever you feel like it, because it’s simple to do. It is also kept in fridge per 2 days at best, always capped with transparent filme.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2022 – PC
#recipe #beautiful #good #dish