The recipe for baked stuffed olives with meat
How to prepare stuffed olives in the oven, to enrich your aperitifs or savory buffets in a light and tasty way!
If you are looking for a finger food delicious to serve during a dinner or an aperitif at home, here is the recipe for stuffed olives, delicious morsels of olives stuffed with minced meat.
Typical specialty of the kitchen Marche, especially in the area of Ascoli Piceno, Ascoli olives are a unique delicacy and appreciated by all. Recipe traditional requires them to be fried, but if you prefer a lighter dish you can try this recipe cooked in the oven. You will not regret it!
Preparing the recipe for stuffed olives
- Start by chopping celery, carrot and onion, then brown the chopped in a pan with a drizzle of oil.
- Add the minced meat to blast for a few minutes. Salt and pepper then add the ham and chopped parsley. Mix well and, when cooked, turn off the heat and leave to cool.
- Continue working the now cold meat with the Parmesan, 2 egg yolks and the breadcrumbs soaked in milk. Work well to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Drain the olives from the conservation liquid then stuff them with the minced meat. Pass them in the flour and immediately after in the beaten egg. Finish by breading them in breadcrumbs. Gradually transfer the olives onto one lined tray with baking paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C and cook for 20-25 minutes. When cooked, remove from the oven and serve your stuffed olives cooked in the oven piping hot. Enjoy your meal!
If you liked this light version, here is the original recipe for fried stuffed olives!
Store light stuffed olives in a tightly closed container inside the refrigerator for about 2/3 days.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#recipe #baked #stuffed #olives #meat