the recipe for beautiful and good sweets
Pretty and perfect for the little ones, Easter cupcakes are really easy to prepare. Here is the recipe.
The Easter dessert par excellence is the dove followed closely by the classic chocolate egg, so loved by children. Yet very little is enough fantasia to make something original and unconventional, just like we did with Easter cupcakes. The decoration is really simple: in fact, the rabbit is one of the symbols of this holiday and to make them sugar paste ears it wasn’t difficult at all.
It is also a delicious recipe, but also very simple to prepare. The base is that of cupcakes, the taste of which can be varied according to your needs, while as a decoration we have remained light using the whipped Cream. Let’s see together all the steps to prepare this original recipe.
How to prepare Easter cupcake recipe
- Combine the sugar and butter in a bowl and work them with the electric beaters until you get a cream. Then add the eggs one at a time and perfume with the vanilla extract.
- Add the sifted flour with the baking powder and mix everything with a kitchen spatula.
- Transfer the mixture to the pictures per muffin Lined with paper cups, filling them 2/3 full.
- Then cook a 180°C for 20 minutes.
- Once cold, dedicate yourself to the preparation of the decoration. First roll out the white sugar paste and the pink one and get the shapes of the ears: with the white one on the outside, with the pink one on the inside and overlap them.
- Then whip the cream with a tip of pink food coloring and transfer it into a pastry bag with a star nozzle.
- Only decorate the cupcakes with the cream when they have completely cooled down, then place the two ears and a pink sugar dragee to simulate this.
Your Easter muffins are ready to be served. If you are looking for other original ideas, we suggest you try our Easter chocolates.
Easter cupcakes keep in the fridge for 2-3 days under a candy bell.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#recipe #beautiful #good #sweets