the recipe for delicious appetizers
Delicious cheese and vegetable glasses: an easy recipe for a scenographic appetizer suitable for any occasion.
The cheese and vegetable glasses are a simple and quick appetizer to make, delicious and also perfect for an informal aperitif or for a buffet of savory preparations. There crema is made with a mix of ricotta, cream and grated grana padano and flavored with herbs to taste.
You can serve these mouth-watering finger foods in the single-serving glass with your favorite vegetables, also alternating them according to the colors for a greater scenographic effect. Let’s see immediately all the steps of the preparation of these greedy snacks for aperitifs very simple and quick to make!
Preparation of small glasses of vegetables with cream cheese
- Thoroughly wash all the vegetables under running cold water, then peel and cut them into sticks. Keep the vegetables aside and in the meantime prepare the cream cheese.
- Pour in the cream, ricotta and grana padano, mix with a spoon or mixer whip in order to obtain a homogeneous cream.
- Put the cream in a saucepan, light the fire and a low flame let the sauce reduce for a maximum of 5 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent it from sticking. Turn off the heat, transfer the cream into a bowl and let it cool.
- Wash the aromatic herbs, dry them and chop them finely. Add the chopped herbs to the now cold cream cheese, mix and distribute it in the glasses.
- Add the vegetable sticks e fate rest in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
Enjoy your meal! Alternatively, you can prepare all of our delicious appetizers or, if you are short on timediscover all the quick appetizers we have collected for you!
Tips and variations for finger food glasses
If you like these handy little glasses to serve for your aperitif, we really can’t blame you: they’re quick to prepare, tasty and suitable for also for vegetarians. Naturally, the recipes for finger food glasses are innumerable, you can adapt them to your tastes and insert many cold preparations inside.
Instead of cheese you can, for example, insert a small portion of Russian salad or a mini caprese with some mozzarella cherries and slices of cherry tomatoes.
If you only want to customize the basic recipe with something extra, why not add a handful of chopped pistachios or hazelnuts? We assure you that the taste will benefit and you will make your cold glass even more gourmet. Finally, we advise you to dose well herbs stir in the cheese, look for the right combination by doing some tests before assembling everything.
We advise you to enjoy them immediately after preparation or to keep for a couple of days at most in the fridgein an airtight container. Freezing is not recommended.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#recipe #delicious #appetizers